Scope of services/conducted studies:
- toxicity, metabolism, effectiveness of new drugs,
- immunological tests,
- study of potential vaccines,
- evaluation of the effectiveness of materials and implants used in surgery,
- nutritional research.
The laboratory offers comprehensive and professional assistance in the implementation of in vivo tests, i.e.
- planning and design of biomedical experiments
- advice on the selection of animal experimental models,
- consultations in the preparation of applications to the Local Ethics Committee for Animal Experiments,
- bringing animals from reputable internal centers,
- hotel accommodation of animals in standard cages and individually ventilated cages (IVC system).
- performing experimental procedures, including:
· Administration of preparations by the oral, subcutaneous, intraperitoneal, intravenous and intranasal route
· Performing surgical procedures under infusion or inhalation anesthesia
Marking of animals (piercing)
· Implantation of tumors and neoplastic cells, including xenografts
· Collection of blood, tissues and organs for further ex vivo testing.
· Performing autopsy and anatomopathological assessment
The in vivo research laboratory T AZO sells animals with a very high microbiological standard SPF (Specified Pathogen. Free), free from zoonoses, i.e .:
• Mice (inbreed) strains:
- BALB / c
- C57BL / 6
- DBA / 2
• Rats (outbred) herd: - Wistar Han
Both scientific cooperation and commercial use is possible, in accordance with Rules of CORE FACILITY labs and access is determined separately for each project in accordance with its specificity.