Kruss universal tensiometer K20 for basic testing, quality control. Analyses surface tension and interfacial tension based on the wetting force acting on the measuring probe. Uses the ring and plate method.
Use and applications:
- determination of wetting agent efficiency
- checking surfactant content in solutions below the critical micellisation concentration (CMC)
- checking the tightness and cleanliness of tanks in the food industry
- measurement of interfacial tension in quality control and optimisation of emulsifiers
- content of degradation products in oils according to ASTM D-971.
The apparatus is available for use after agreeing its availability with the laboratory manager. Both scientific cooperation and commercial use is possible, and access is determined separately for each project in accordance with its specificity.