B52521 P/ACE™ MDQ Plus, Sample Temperature Control with UV/Vis Detection, Optional DAD & Optional LIF.
The P/ACE Series is an automated, programmable capillary electrophoresis system designed to perform fast separations from complex samples. Separations occur in a capillary which is housed in an interchangeable cartridge with circulating liquid coolant for efficient temperature control. This finely regulated temperature control allows the use of high ionic strength buffers and large-bore capillaries necessary for analyzing difficult samples. With CE, methods are faster to develop, easier to validate, and less expensive to run. Note that different detectors are available to optimize performance for your application.
The system includes a selectable-wavelength high sensitivity modular UV/Vis detector (includes 200, 214, 230 and 254 nm filters to optimize analyte specificity), UV source optics, temperature-controlled sample storage module and 32 Karat™ Software configured on a desktop controller.
• Built-in auto-sampler and programmable array of 36 pairs of buffers
• Exclusive circulating liquid, precisely regulates capillary temperature
• Sample temperature control
• Integrated interchangeable detector modules
• Methods development with 36 position buffer array
• CAESAR integration algorithms • Automatic standards co-injection
• Multi-mode electrokinetic, pressure and vacuum sample introduction
• Internal fluidic system with variable pressure or vacuum
• Robust sample interface
• Sample from vials, micro vials or 96-well plates
• Ion Analysis
• Basic Drugs
• SSCP Analysis
• Quantitation by Direct Hybridization
The apparatus is available for use after agreeing its availability with the laboratory manager. Both scientific cooperation and commercial use is possible, and access is determined separately for each project in accordance with its specificity.